Hi foodie internet friends (and hopefully some real life friends)... So LIFE HAPPENED and I'm super sorry for being gone for SO LONG. BUT this time... I'm BACK for realz.
We bought a house shortly after my last post and then the wedding arrived so I was crazy busy. But now... I have no more weddings to plan and no more houses to buy so I'm all yours!!!!! Time to start blogging again! YAY.
Starting out with an easy post today... November goals (pssh I know it's already November 22nd... Oh well). I also have some WEDDING PICTURES on here!!!! Side note: If you care zero percent about monthly goals or weddings then come back in a few days for a new recipe :)
NOVEMBER 2015 GOALS
1. Take a family photo (Me + Tom + Bandana Montana) for holiday cards. And make said holiday card. Need to do this one ASAP since it's almost December...
2. Run at least 70 miles... I've been slacking the last couple months. As of today, I've already ran 54 miles so should I be able to get to 70 by the end of the month, yay!!
3. Blog a new recipe. We love food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Get a library card. Do y'all know how many awesome things the library offers? A LOT (so I've been told). Go Google it or check out your local library.
5. Start Christmas shopping. I mean it's November... You gotta do that.
Sorry for being MIA and thanks for staying with me! Love y'all!
Favorite Wedding Photos
Hope y'all enjoy!!! We had over 900 photos and I got this gallery down to like 220... I think that's pretty good!! It was seriously the BEST DAY EVER :)
<3 <3 <3